Seeking Funding for Senior Housing Community Project in Florida
by Shree Patel
Global Development Partners Holding LLC is seeking $10M - $114M loan from private investors to construct and operate a unique Senior Housing Community.
Project: Senior Housing Community
Proposed Development will consist of:
* 240 Independent Living Loft Units * 350 Assisted Living Care Facility
* 300 Independent Living Bungalows Gated * 250 Waterfront Properties
* 350 Assisted Living Care Facility (ACLF) * 150 Memory Care Facility (MCF)
* Restaurants, Commercial and Retail Units * Medical Center and Medical Offices
Seeking Initial Loan: $10M (USD TEN MILLION)
Terms and Conditions to be discussed
Collateral: 1st Mortgage Lien on Real Estate Property and future improvements
Appraisal: 8th March 2013 the land value was valued at $12.3M, after Planning permission it is expected to sell for $26M+
Exit Anticipated sale Price after 5 years, 6.5% Cap Rate Circa $450M +
Location: 15 Minutes South of Tampa and 15 Minutes North of Sun City, Florida. Near Apollo Beach
Exit Strategy: * Refinance after year 2 * Pay off entire loan * Sell to third party after Planning permission for $26M+
Program: * This project is EB-5 (USCIS) Regional Center Compliant for immigrant visa for foreign residents to attain a “Green Card”
* Option for a further $500K Investment in the project plus costs, EB-5 visa program enables foreign entrepreneurs who make an Investment in a U.S. business to obtain their green cards to become lawful permanent residents of the US.
* EB-5 visa holders can permanently live and work in the US with their spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21.
$60M will be coming from EB 5 funding into this project.
Global Development Partners brings a wealth of experience to this project and includes Lawyers, Architects, Engineers, EB 5 expertise, Medical Professional and Real Estate Experts from UK, Europe and The USA.
Serious Offers Only please, All fees paid on closing.
For further information, Please contact:
Tel No: 0044 208 133 1680
Mobile:0044 7434 426 085
Check out these curated articles on Scoop.it on Funding related topics:
To join our Facebook page, and get regular updates through Facebook,
click our little logo on the right, you'll get on our Facebook page,
and there you can click on the 'Like' button