Premier Quality Resdential and Commercial units with the Green Concept.
by Bernard Okeyo
My Company Premier Business Company Limited is seeking for Partnership/Equity venture in creating a Real Estate Company providing Premier Quality Commercial and Residential both in the Private and Retail segments in the Kenyan Market further enhanced on The Green Concept.
Through the joint venture/Partnership,my Company offers some of the best Portfolios across board,together with this, buying old buildings,refurbishing and selling or letting/leasing adds a minty twist to the overall growth projections..getting involved in the market in acquiring stakes or in outright buyout in new ventures further propels the Company Brand, easily spoken Diversity comes in different shades which i strongly recommend in the Kenyan Market.
Some of the most promising Equity Partnering/Joint Ventures...
1) Longonot Place...a Golf course with surrounding apartments,including malls.
2) Konza City...Konza Techno City will be a sustainable, world-class technology hub and a major economic driver for the nation with a vibrant mix of businesses, workers, residents, and urban amenities.
3) M Kopa...Renewable Energy using Solar Power.
4) Diamond Park....High end apartments and shops.
5) Riara Springs...Same as No 3 above..
This are just a few with investment opportunities driven by Devolved Governments and in particular the Cities/Counties of Nairobi,Mombasa.Kisumu,Nakuru and Machakos leading the way.
The Kenyan economy is set to grow at an average 12% P.A..this is propelled by the new discoveries in Oil and Minerals all across the country,creating a Premier Product for the market is definitely the way to go as the middle class will want to invest in the new concept that my Company wants to roll out in the market.
Check out these curated articles on Scoop.it on Funding related topics:
To join our Facebook page, and get regular updates through Facebook,
click our little logo on the right, you'll get on our Facebook page,
and there you can click on the 'Like' button