Beverage Company, based in San Diego (CA) with existing sales in 12 States
by Rosbeh Barialai
(San Diego, California)
We are a start-up beverage company based in San Diego CA, with existing sales in 12 States.
We create and sell a line of nutritional supplements.
We have finished proof of concept and tested our product in Walgreens and 7/11.
We have PO´s on hand and need immediate funding.
- Finished proof of concept
- Product is tested
- We sold our first production run completely to Premier Brands, Inc. (Consumer Good Incubator)
- Full existing and operating distribution network
- Unique selling strategy
- Full established infrastructure
- Strong team
- Active Vendor numbers with Walgreens and 7/11
- Pending warehouse contract with Walgreens
- Pending applications for CVS, Target, Walmart, GNC, Rite Aid and many more.
- RIGHT NOW: PO with Walgreens in Arizona (240 Stores) to sell the product with an exclusive partnership with the NFL Team Arizona Cardinals.
- We have already stores and keep opening more stores day by day.
We use a unique selling strategy with our existing distributon network to sell our product not only into large supermarket chains but also DIRECTLY into convenience store chains and independent c-stores.
We tested our product already and sold 15.000 Sticks in the first 3 month retail test.
We are able to open 2.000 stores every 3 month with the right financial backup.
For Round A we are looking for an investment of $1,000,000.
We raised $300.000 in seed capital.
The minimum investment is $10,000.
Share are sold by now at $1.
Exit Strategy is to sell the company in 3 years.
Mr. Rosbeh Barialai
Make ME Drinks, Inc.
4364 Bonita Road #241
Bonita, CA 91902
Phone: +1 (619) 931 3152
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Retail-Wholesale-Distribution-Luxury Investments.
Check out these curated articles on Scoop.it on Funding related topics:
To join our Facebook page, and get regular updates through Facebook,
click our little logo on the right, you'll get on our Facebook page,
and there you can click on the 'Like' button