Seed Funding needed for Bespoke Retail and E-Commerce platform
by Amol Kolhatkar
(Pune, Maharashtra, India)
We are India based Freelance Tailoring House manufacturing Bespoke & MTM Menswear and Womenswear. We are specialised in Full floating Canvas suits fully hand stitched.
We are launching our Ecommerce portal on 25th of October, 2015 for bespoke Ecommerce. This portal is unique in terms of :
1. Online body scanning for measurement thru the camera of Laptop or Mobile Phone or Tablet or Desktop. This means, the person would just stand in front of the camera of PC or Tablet and his measurements would be taken
2. Online designing of Suits Shirts, Tshirts, Ladies Dresses blouses, skirts, Indian Ethnic outfits etc. Almost 100% of the Bespoke platforms have the facility to design only one kind of garment – be it suit or T shirt. But our platform would have the facility to design all kind of garments
3. Virtual Trial room – The customer would be able to try the his own creation immediately in the virtual room in real time
We are looking for Seed Funding / Venture Capital and / or Angel Funds for our Luxury Bespoke Menswear Retail Physical Outlets and E-Commerce Platform.
1. Amol Kolhatkar
He is founder of little Pearls. With more than 25 years of experience in Bespoke Retailing, Apparels and International product Sourcing, he has gained respect from his Peers, Customers & Suppliers alike.
2. Archana Pawar
She is a NIFT graduate with over 10 years of experience in Fashion designing and is already working with celebrities like Aditi Gowarikar and Priyanka Chopra
We already have a good customer base of High Net worth Individuals (HNIs) in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad and Dubai. These are the customers who want good fit, fine workmanship and exclusive fabrics for their outfits
1. Not able to find good fit
2. Garments available in standard sizes
3. No control and choice on design, fabric, colours and selection of material
4. Poor Workmanship
5. Cannot personalise the garment
1. Perfect fit based on individual body characteristics and body measurements
2. Garments are made based on individual customer measurements
3. Total control over design, fabric colours and selection of material
4. Excellent workmanship
5. Full control over garment personalisation
Your assistance to us would be most valuable
We do look forward to receive your comments and feedback
WIth Best Regards
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Retail-Wholesale-Distribution-Luxury Investments.
Check out these curated articles on Scoop.it on Funding related topics:
To join our Facebook page, and get regular updates through Facebook,
click our little logo on the right, you'll get on our Facebook page,
and there you can click on the 'Like' button