Large-Scale Wood Pellet Manufacturing Plant & Forests Development and Zircon Mine Projects Need Investment
by Young J. Sun
We are looking for a reliable investor on implementing our large-scale Indonesian wood pellet manufacturing plant & timber/plywood production project and Zircon (most precious rare earth element) mine development which are ready to start up immediately with the full logging concessions & production license exclusively permitted from local & central government in Indonesia.
We are a mandate for this wood pellet & timber projects and zircon mining on behalf of the mine's owner and have priority right to develop the projects.
Projected pellet plant is only 68km distant from Palangkaraya Airport, the forests zone site is located within Palangkaraya City zone with asphalt-covered roads.
1. Large-scale Indonesian Wood Pellet & Timber Projects has the following business platform basis:
- The forests mine is the only forest zone site covered with dense forests which was solely granted logging concessions covering 4,001 hectares for 20+20 years by both local Central Kalimantan State and Central Indonesian governments;
- Projected wood pellet plant will be built on own mine forests site zone where raw material will be directly supplied by logging its own trees and trees will be replanted for long-term sustainability in doing business;
- Projected initial minimum annual production capacity is 120,000 MT (Metric Tons) per year and can be expanded after;
- Projected large-scale production of pellets is recognized as one of best profitable biomass business and large pellet plant will be much more efficient than smaller pellet facility as it is more automatic and economic;
- Rapid growth in demands for wood pellets from EU and Asia by massive expansion of biomass power and heat generation to minimize global climate change and CO2 emission, and strong trends in decommissioning nuclear plants in EU countries for its risks;
- The fund required to implement this project is minimum USD15 MM for fullsets of pellet machines & equipments and running costs;
- Projected EBITDA for wood pellet is USD41-50 MM for 3 years and
projected EBITDA for wood timber/plywood is USD51 MM for 3 years;
- Rate of ROI and any other conditions can be mutually discussed.
Business plan is available for serious investors upon their request.
2. Zircon Project
We are also looking for a investor for Zircon mining project where forests for wood pellets are densely covering on the top of the same mining zone site.
FYI, Zircon is one of the most valuable and highly demands in nuclear plants, aerospace & military industries, semi-conductors, housing, high-tech industries.
Zircon is one of key element to produce a liquid metal which will be used for iPhone 6 case & its parts and Samsung Mobile & Electronics parts as well in future.
Korea, Japan, China and Western countries have designated Zircon as one of their 10-13 strategic rare earth elements for their high-tech industries, and Samsung also designated Zircon as their most strategic rare earth mineral in 2013 because it will be widely used in their mobile phones, semi-conductors and electronics parts in future.
After logging trees on the top of sandy mining site, we can simply harvest Zircon in sand form from the open pit mine where minimum 4MM MT (Million Metric Tons) reserves with approx USD 2.5B worth of its total deposit.
We need the fund in USD25-30 MM to be invested to harvest Zircon sand from this open pit mine and build a refinery plant on the mining site of 4,001 ha.
We can also send you our business proposal for Zircon mine development upon reliable investor's request.
If you need further information, please contact with me by sending your email to email@example.com
Check out these curated articles on Scoop.it on Funding related topics:
To join our Facebook page, and get regular updates through Facebook,
click our little logo on the right, you'll get on our Facebook page,
and there you can click on the 'Like' button