INTERESTED TO ACQUIRE READY-TO-BUILT WITH SIGNED PPA SOLAR & WIND POWER PROJECTS
by Suresh Kumar
Senfra is interested to acquire ready-to-built, fully permitted solar & wind power projects across the globe, with signed long-term power purchase agreements with the state utilities. We are open for JV or equity participation also.
We can arrange investments for these projects as JV partners.
Senfra Ltd. is a global owner & developer of renewable energy projects.
The company has decided to increase its present installed operational capacity from 38.7 MW (23.2 MW Solar PV & 15.5 MW Wind Power Projects in India) to 100 MW as an independent power producer before end of 2015. The company plans to add 500 MW new solar & wind power capacity during the next 5 years.
The company has recently acquired an operational 5 MW solar power project in Gujarat in India.
Projects in pipeline (in India):
- 20 MW Solar PV Power Project in Banda in the State of Uttar Pradesh in India. All approvals including PPA with state utility signed. 115 acres land has already been acquired. Likely to be commissioned by March 31, 2016.
- 4.2 MW Solar PV Power Project in Budhlada, Mansa in the State of Punjab in India. All approvals including PPA with state utility signed. 20 acres of land has taken on 30-years lease. Likely to be commissioned by March 31, 2016.
- Signed MOU with the Government of Tamilnadu, India through Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation, Chennai on September 10, 2015 to set-up 100 MW Agriculture-Solar Power Farm in the State of Tamilnadu. Capital outlay of this project is US$ 115 million.
Projects in pipeline (Overseas):
The company is also exploring opportunities to work independently and/or jointly with the global renewable energy companies to set-up wind & solar projects worldwide. Starting from early 2015, Senfra has decided to explore renewable energy (wind & solar only) opportunities in Africa & Europe.
- 50 (30+20) MW Wind Power Projects in Greece. 20 MW Wind Power Project and 30 MW Wind Power Project. All approvals, permits, licenses, land & PPA already obtained. Financial closure (debt of US$ 93 million) already achieved. Likely to commissioned by July 2016.
- 100 MW Wind Power Project in Akplabnya/Konikablo in Greater Accra Region in Ghana. All approvals, permits, licenses, land & PPA already obtained. Likely to be commissioned by March 2017. Project capital outlay US$ 225 million.
- 10 MW Wind & Solar Hybrid Power project in Djibouti for the captive use of a Government owned large industrial unit. This will be the first such power plant in Africa.
Internationally known & proven Investment Bankers, Law Firms, Technical Consultants etc. have already been engaged for the due-diligence and to raise project finance for these projects.
The financials for the year 2014 are as given below:
- Group Revenue : US$ 143.53 million INR 861.15 crore
- Group Cash Reserves : US$ 43.87 million INR 263.22 crore
The company has successfully raised international debt funding of US$ 177 million equivalent to INR 1150 crore during the last 3 years.
Please contact us through the 'Contact Us' page of this website. Mention Senfra.
Check out these curated articles on Scoop.it on Funding related topics:
To join our Facebook page, and get regular updates through Facebook,
click our little logo on the right, you'll get on our Facebook page,
and there you can click on the 'Like' button