4 RTB Hydro projects in India. All projects have sovereign Guarantee
We have 4 RTB hydro projects in Eastern part of India. Promoters of the project are very reputed Indian companies with a very strong background and listed in Indian stock exchange (BSE- world's 4th largest stock exchange).
Let me give details of first one of 24 MW.
Basic details of the project are below:
1. 24 MW Hydro Project:
1. Project Cost : INR 2040 million. (US$ 31 mn)
2. Debt / Equity Ratio : 80 / 20
3. Equity Investment (20% ) : INR 41o million (US$ 6.3 mn). The investors will have to invest this amount to hold 74%
of the stake in the Company, the balance 26% will be held by the company as free equity, i.e. 5% in total project.
4. Debt Investment (80%) : INR 1630 million (US$ 25 mn). The Investor will have to invest in the project, they are free
to take any decision, bring in EPC etc.
5. Expenses incurred : The Company expenditure as per book value is INR 50 million to develop the project, they want the amount to be reimbursed. The Company will reinvest this major part of this amount into their share holding of 26%. THIS IS NOT PREMIUM.
6. PLF: 55-60% and project has sovereign guarantee.
Project Status: RTB
PPA is with the government at a tariff of INR 4.42 per KWH and the project has sovereign guarantee.
EPC is open.
Only serious investors contact me at email@example.com (preferred and more access able) or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Always make a cc to my gmail if you are sending at email@example.com.
Thanks for your attention.
General Director for India)
Tar Kovacs Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Movya Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable and more accessible)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Green-Renewable Energy Investments.
Check out these curated articles on Scoop.it on Funding related topics:
To join our Facebook page, and get regular updates through Facebook,
click our little logo on the right, you'll get on our Facebook page,
and there you can click on the 'Like' button